French Tech Toulouse helps you get your startup off the ground and into our network of partners.
Host sites to help you set up business here offer tools that act as growth accelerators for startups. They bring together the players and services that will boost the development of your ecosystem.
The network of business incubators
Toulouse Métropole business incubators
A dynamic network of business incubators
The Greater Toulouse area boasts over 20,000 square meters of building stock given over to the development of startups, including new types of working space (co-working, accelerators). Almost 100 companies are currently hosted by 5 business incubators and 4 business centres, making Toulouse Métropole the second largest centre for business incubators in France after Paris. This achievement is mirrored by the quality of our startup ventures: 92% of businesses created here are still operating after the crucial five-year mark, as opposed to only 75% at national level.
Toulouse Métropole has also put in place a specialisation strategy: businesses are grouped according to sector, which further boosts their visibility and fosters synergies.
Find out more.
Prologue business incubators
A springboard for new businesses in the fields of technology and innovation.
Are you a startup created within the last 2 years? Are you looking for office premises as well as development support? Prologue helps you get started via a customised service package… leaving you free to focus on the initial stages of your business launch.
Tailor-made office space and pooled services.
• 2,100 square meters of scalable and modular offices (from 15 to 300 square meters)
• A short-term 23-month rental agreement that can be renewed once
• A personal team of 3 people
• Reception area, printing facilities, mail service
• Premises fitted with fibre optics
• 2 fully equipped meeting rooms (up to 30 participants)
• An eating area
• Named parking spaces
Prologue is located in Labège-Innopole, a major business park in Midi-Pyrénées (over 950 enterprises, 16,000 jobs, headquarters of numerous business clusters and networks).
Tailor-made support from the business incubator team
• Customised advice and ongoing support
• Integration into the economic and scientific environments
• Identification of investors and strategic partners
• Assistance with drafting of your business plan
• Support for handling of media relations
• Help to get established after the incubation period
Ongoing collective support
Training plan, conferences and workshops open to all entrepreneurs hosted by the business incubator; forums for discussion and emulation between entrepreneurs
Customised support from experts
DAccess to expert consultants (individual appointments) to advise you on all your business development stages: business plan coaching, financing innovation, intellectual property, marketing strategy, innovation marketing and more.
Tel. 05 61 00 44 00
Crédit photo PROLOGUE: Photographe Vincent Laratta.