Ensuring your startup is airborne and going in the right direction.
Because the first months of life are fraught with risk.
Boosting your business and getting ahead of competitors with startup accelerators.
A territory devoted to experiments
Toulouse and its surrounding area gives companies the possibility of conducting experiments while relying on innovative public-private partnerships.
Easier funding for my project
Making it easier for public/private investors and growing companies to work together.
EmTech conferences are organised by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT Technology Review). They present the latest emerging technologies capable of changing the way we work and live on an everyday basis. This is also the opportunity for French startups to receive the Best Tech Startup of the Year prize at the Venture Point space.
DigitalPlace is a cluster of digital companies located in the Occitanie/Pyrénées-Méditerranée region. It is made up of companies of all sizes, from startups to intermediate-size companies, and its mission is to help ICT companies grow.
Small business act
Signed in December 2014, this Small Business Act charter, which is shared by the City of Toulouse, Toulouse Métropole and Tisséo, is a local growth accelerator and a lever for economic development among SMEs, in the service of local employment.
One of the challenges faced by French Tech is also to progressively bring together major groups and startups, to facilitate their access to markets on the one hand, and promote innovations on the other.
DIRECCTE, an intermediary
Innovation in public procurement is opening up potential markets for startups, and helping to stimulate the development of solutions suited to new requirements in terms of administration. The mission of DIRECCTE's innovative procurement referents is to advise and support ground-breaking companies in their approach aimed at accessing innovative public markets.
Tool : the French Tech Grant
Helping cutting-edge startup projects to mature.
Financed within the scope of a partnership between Bpifrance, the public investment bank and INPI, the National Institute of Industrial Property, the French Tech Grant plan sets out to promote risk-taking among entrepreneurs by providing them with support during the stage devoted to creating innovative companies, and to enable companies with strong growth potential, during their creation stage or shortly afterwards, to make their first disbursements required to access the market after mapping risk factors and securing the strategic dimensions of their project as thoroughly as possible.
Who can benefit?
- Physical entrepreneurs, including those in sole proprietorship, provided they are supported by an organization (public or private) devoted to supporting innovative projects or startups, that boast structured and sustainable project selection organizations (incubators, accelerators, support networks, platforms, etc.),
- New companies with real growth potential created less than one year ago, that meet the European definition of Small Companies (companies employing less than 50 people with a turnover or total balance sheet of less than €10M), registered in France, regardless of their economic activity sector (services, industry, digital, etc.).
Tool : French Tech Ticket
Attracting international entrepreneurs in France with an ambitious project.
Launched in 2015, similar to programs in other countries such as Chile or the United Kingdom, and in a context of high talent mobility and competition between international capitals, the French Tech Ticket aims to attract international contractors in France with an ambitious project, in creation or already created.
The program is aimed at foreign entrepreneurs, possibly already settled in France, as part of their studies, for example. The founders can be between 1 and 3 with only one French maximum per team.
Detail of the reception device:
- Funding of 45,000 € per project to cover, as a matter of priority, professional expenses,
- A 12-month incubation in one of the 41 partner incubators, throughout France, with a mid-term evaluation at 6 months,
- An accelerated and simplified procedure for issuing a residence permit for winners and their families,
- A dedicated mentoring and coaching program,
- A "Help Desk" to assist the laureates in the formalities (Residence permit, financing, taxation, insurance, social security),
- A practical help to the personal installation (find accommodation, a practical guide to the installation in the city with special offers ...)
Tool : French Tech Diversity
Promoting social diversity in the French startup ecosystem
Attracting and retaining the best entrepreneurial talents within French Tech is an important lever for its long-term development. The French Tech Diversity program aims to promote social diversity in the French startups ecosystem by detecting, mentoring and supporting the best start-up projects carried out in particular by entrepreneurs in priority neigbourhoods, by scholarship students, etc.
The call for candidates for Toulouse will start in the last quarter of 2017!